Where to store finalized python programs

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:43:19 EDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 11:32 PM, ast <nomail at com.invalid> wrote:
> hi
>
> Is there a web site to store python programs
> in order to make them accessible for every boby ?
>
> I know pypy, but I understood that it is for modules
> only.

I would recommend source code hosting sites - gitlab.com, github.com,
bitbucket.org, launchpad.net, etc. Most of them have some kind of
zero-dollar plan for open source projects. Make sure you have a good
README, so people know how to use your program, and then basically all
you do is push from source control (git, Mercurial, Bazaar, etc)
straight to the remote hosting site. (You DO use source control,
right? If not, start using it *now*.)

ChrisA