phd at phdru.name
Sun Apr 2 15:01:50 EDT 2017
Hello! I'm happy to announce I revived development of Cheetah.
Unfortunately I have to fork the project.
I'm pleased to announce version 3.0.0a1, the first alpha of the upcoming
release of branch 3.0 of CheetahTemplate3.
What's new in CheetahTemplate3
Contributors for this release are Adam Karpierz and Jonathan Ross Rogers.
- !!!THIS RELEASE REQUIRES RECOMPILATION OF ALL COMPILED CHEETAH TEMPLATES!!!
- Stop supporting Python older than 2.7.
- Update code to work with Python 3.3+. Tested with 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- Run tests at Travis (Linux) and AppVeyor (w32) with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4,
3.5 and 3.6; x86 and x64.
- Fix a bug in multiple inheritance (#extend Parent1, Parent2).
Pull request by Jonathan Ross Rogers.
What is CheetahTemplate3
Cheetah3 is a free and open source template engine.
It's a fork of the original CheetahTemplate library.
Python 2.7 or 3.3+ is required.
Where is CheetahTemplate3
News and changes:
Oleg Broytman http://phdru.name/ phd at phdru.name
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
More information about the Python-list