[ANN] txAWS 0.3.0
exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Apr 10 09:17:36 EDT 2017
I'm pleased to announce the release of txAWS 0.3.0. txAWS is a library for
Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Twisted.
You can download the release from PyPI <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/txAWS>
txAWS development uses GitHub for issues and source control
Since the last release, the following enhancements have been made:
- Jean-Paul Calderone added basic Route53 support.
- Mark Williams add Auth v4, now used by the S3 and Route53 support.
- Francisco Souza added support for VPCs to some EC2 APIs.
- Drew Smathers added multi-part S3 upload support.
- Several people added other S3 client features such as pagination and
- *txaws.testing* now provides S3 and Route53 support.
Additionally, the following APIs have been deprecated:
- The *client* attribute of *txaws.client.base.BaseQuery*
- The *date* attribute of *txaws.s3.client.Query*
Thanks to everyone who contributed and to Least Authority Enterprises
<https://leastauthority.com/> (<https://leastauthority.com/>) for
sponsoring my work on this release.
More information about the Python-list