Announcing SCM Workbench 0.8.6 for Git, Mercurial and Subversion
barry at barrys-emacs.org
Sun Apr 16 07:41:26 EDT 2017
SCM Workbench features
• Support Subversion (svn), Mercurial (hg) and Git projects.
• Easy to learn and use
• Builtin User Guide describes the operation and features of the application.
• Add project wizard can scan for all your existing projects.
• All subversion client operations in a GUI
• Many Git client operations in a GUI
• GUI git rebase
• Some mercurial (hg) client operations in a GUI
• Enhanced operations (subversion rename of modified files etc)
• Support software development workflow
• Builtin GUI diff showing line and character diffs
• Ability to diff between revisions in a files history
• Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Unix platforms
Please visit http://scm-workbench.barrys-emacs.org/ for downloads, git source, user guide and further information on SCM Workbench.
New in 0.8.6
• Dialog feedback has been refactored to give a cleaner user experience in the Add project wizard.
• Add basic git stash support.
• Update to use python3.6 and latest PyQt5.
• Fixes for minor issues found by pylint.
• Improvements to build tooling.
More information about the Python-list