Python Events in 2017, Need your help.
stephane at wirtel.be
Mon Jan 9 04:54:49 EST 2017
For the PythonFOSDEM  on 4th and 5th February in Belgium, I would
like to present some slides with the Python events around the World.
Based on https://python.org/events, I have noted that there are missing
events, for example:
* PyCon Otto: Italy
* PyCon UK: United Kingdom
* PyCon CA: Canada
* PyCon Ireland: Ireland
* PyCon France: France
Some of these events are not yet announced and I understand they are in
the second semester, and thus, they don't know the location and the
dates, excepted for PyCon Otto (April).
In fact, I have noted that we know some big events in the Python
community (for example: PyCon US and EuroPython) but do you know the
others events, maybe the local event, PyCon IE, PyCon UK or PyCon IT.
I like to know where there is a PyCon or a Django Conf or a PyData Event.
In fact, I think we can help the Python Community if we submit all the
events in https://python.org/events.
This page has been created by the PSF and is maintained by some
I know this list of events:
* PyCon Cameroon : 20-23 Jav, Cameroon
* PythonFOSDEM : 4-5 Feb, Belgium
* PyCon Colombia : 10-12 Feb, Colombia
* PyCon Pune : 16-20 Feb, India
* Swiss Python Summit : 17-18 Feb, Switzerland
* IrPyCon : 17-18 Feb, Iran
* PyCon SK : 10-13 Mar, Slovakia
* Django Europe : 3-8 Apr, Italy
* PyCon Otto : 6-9 Apr, Italy
* Python Sudeste : 5-7 Mai, Brazil
* GeoPython : 8-11 May, Switzerland
* PyCon US : 17-26 May, USA
* EuroPython : July, Italy
* PyCon AU : 3-9 Aug, Australia
* PyCon UK : September, United Kingdom
* PyCon CA : November, Canada
* PyCon Ireland : October, Ireland
* PyCon FR : October/November, France
And you ?
Please, could you check on https://www.python.org/events/ , if you are
an organizer, please add your event.
If you think there is a missing event, please, send me the info via
[email](mailto:stephane at wirtel.be) or via my [twitter
account](https://twitter.com/matrixise) and I will add it on my slides.
I would like to present your event.
Thank you so much for your help.
Stéphane Wirtel - http://wirtel.be - @matrixise
More information about the Python-list