Announcing SCM Workbench 0.8.5 GUI for Git, Mercurial (hg) and Subversion (svn)
barry at barrys-emacs.org
Wed Mar 22 06:40:47 EDT 2017
SCM Workbench features
• Support Subversion (svn), Mercurial (hg) and Git projects.
• Easy to learn and use
• Built in User Guide describes the operation and features of the application.
• Add project wizard can scan for all your existing projects.
• All subversion client operations in a GUI
• Many Git client operations in a GUI
• GUI git rebase
• Some mercurial (hg) client operations in a GUI
• Enhanced operations (subversion rename of modified files etc)
• Support software development workflow
• Built in GUI diff showing line and character diffs
• Ability to diff between commits in a files history
• Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Unix platforms
Kits are available for Windows, macOS and Fedora.
Please visit http://scm-workbench.barrys-emacs.org/ for downloads and further information on SCM Workbench.
SCM Workbench is implemented in Python3 using PyQt5, pysvn, GitPython and hglib-python.
More information about the Python-list