I am trying to delete duplicates but the job just finishes with an exit code 0

tysondogerz at gmail.com tysondogerz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 02:18:18 EST 2017

I am trying to delete duplicates but the job just finishes with an exit code 0 and does not delete any duplicates.

The duplicates for the data always exist in Column F and I am desiring to delete the entire row B-I

Any ideas?

import openpyxl
wb1 = openpyxl.load_workbook('C:/dwad/SWWA.xlsx')
ws1 = wb1.active # keep naming convention consistent

values = []
for i in range(2,ws1.max_row+1):
  if ws1.cell(row=i,column=1).value in values:
    #pass
  #else:
    values.append(ws1.cell(row=i,column=1).value)

for value in values:
  ws1.append([value])

I have attempted to do this with openpyxl for an excel as well as other methods (including csv though this deleted rows excessively).
CSV:
with open('1.csv','r') as in_file, open('2.csv','w') as out_file:
    seen = set() # set for fast O(1) amortized lookup
    for line in in_file:
        if line not in seen:
            seen.add(line)
            out_file.write(line)