Sandsifter software finds hidden instructions inside processors.

skybuck2000 at hotmail.com skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:29:34 EDT 2017

I am going to issue a warning about all of this software:

SandSifter, Linux Mint 18.2 and install-apt and for windows: git

For now I suspect running two instances of SandSifter at same time on Linux Mint 18.2 caused file system corruption as can be seen on these three screenshots also checkdisk log file is included in web folder:

http://www.skybuck.org/SandSifter/unzipped/risks/

Possible causes of file system corruptions:

1. Running two instances of SandSifter + Linux Mint 18.2
2. Git on Windows
3. Perhaps a problem was already with file system.
4. BIOS Corruption in recent past.
5. Spark when other person connected laptop to power output... there was a spark.
6. FireFox corruption while browsing or extracting files !
Google detected cooky corruption... so FireFox is also a prime suspect !
7. Capstone disassembler

Be carefull !

I still have to investigate checkdisk log further though ! ;)

Bye,
  Skybuck.