help install on Win 7

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 06:31:12 EDT 2018

On 28/06/18 02:23, Andrew von Bevern wrote:
> I have tried to install python on my home laptop several times, using 3.6
> or 3.7. Each time I get the following error - anyone know what I am doing
> wrong?
> [image: image.png]

I'm sorry, but this mailing list removes attachments (for perfectly
sensible security reasons; also they tend to be annoyingly big).  Could
you copy and paste (not just retype!) the full error, backtrace and
everything as text?  I know it's a pain on Windows, but it's the only
way any of us here are going to see it.  The more information you can
include the better.

Cheers,
	Rhodri

--