November 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Nov 1 05:29:04 EDT 2018
Ending: Fri Nov 30 19:08:28 EST 2018
- matplotlib.plot.show always blocks the execution of python script
- gmpy2 problem
- AES Encryption/Decryption
- FW: error code
- amusing error message
- pyglet, i don't understand why this code isn't working
- Mixing R and Python in the same Jupyter Notebook and finding Python code within an RMarkdown document
- ANN: Python Meeting Düsseldorf - 07.11.2018
eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg
- Overwhelmed by the Simplicity of Python. Any Recommendation?
- Asyncio tasks getting cancelled
ike at koeln.ccc.de
- builtins confusion
- Unable to remove python from my computer.
- SyntaxError: can't assign to literal while using ""blkid -o export %s | grep 'TYPE' | cut -d"=" -f3" % (fs)" using subprocess module in Python
- int.to_bytes() for a single byte
jladasky at itu.edu
- [Tutor] SyntaxError: can't assign to literal while using ""blkid -o export %s | grep 'TYPE' | cut -d"=" -f3" % (fs)" using subprocess module in Python
- Does this behavior have a better design pattern?
- Number 7 syntax ERROR
- installing modules problem
- Suggestions for plotting slide rule & sector scales?
- how can I solve this problem simply and clearly
- What's wrong with these codes as failed to read the strings in Chinese? Is it because Chinese characters can't be read on Mac? Many thanks
- Cloud platform with GPU
- PyDev 7.0.3 Released
- pandas read_csv
- Windows file associations fix
- ANN: Wing Python IDE 6.1.2 released
- Anyone running Python on MS Azure?
- Error in installing "pyperclip" module
- Error in installing "conda-build"
- Good editor for python
- Python indentation (3 spaces)
Peter J. Holzer
- Issue in parsing the strings in python code
- passing value from Python3 script back to RewriteMap MapType prg in Apache24
- IDLE Default Working Directory
Christman, Roger Graydon
- distribute python interpreter and dependencies
Juan Cristóbal Quesada
- Unable to get the gateway IP of wlan interface using python code
- Peewee ORM questions
- Unable to install Python on my windows 8 PC
- All of a sudden code started throwing errors
- Cannot find reference 'bluetoothctl' in 'sh.py' less... (Ctrl+F1)
- Python Setup failed on Windows 8
- Why do integers compare equal to booleans?
- Generators, generator expressions, and loops
- Iterators of iterators
- Python Interpreters In Eclipse
- Enums: making a single enum
- Conversion between basic regular expression and extended regular expression
- Reading 'scientific' csv using Pandas?
- Issue in parsing the string output from the command using "subprocess"
- bottledaemon stop/start doesn't work if killed elsewhere
- What Python related git pre-commit hooks are you using?
- Question about the definition of the value of an object
- Extend NTFS with "version" of file and "version" of folder, also optionally GIT integration or something like it.
skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
- on the prng behind random.random()
- pdb which handles threads
- question on the 'calendar' function
- Basic pynomo instructions not working
- Have I Been Banned?
- Need help for python on my pc.
- Question about implementing immutability
- Odd truth result with in and ==
- Python-remove duplicate output
drvucanovic at gmail.com
- py2exe, program has stoped working!?
konsyme at gmail.com
- Improvement Request
- can you please help me in opening the python programming.
- Unable to find newly installed Python 3.7.1
- Intitalize values for a class
- initialize the values of the class
- subprocess.Popen(['/sbin/ldconfig', '-p'], stdin=PIPE) itself hangs/deadlocks (Linux)
- help me in a program in python to implement Railway Reservation System using file handling technique.
jasminamrutia007 at gmail.com
- [ANN] Biovarase ver 2.8
- how to match list members in py3.x
- Issue in using "subprocess.Popen" for parsing the command output
- Python2.7 unicode conundrum
- Question on difference between LambdaType and FunctionType
- PEP 572 -- Assignment Expressions
- Error Python version 3.6 does not support this syntax.
- What Python books to you recommend to beginners?
- ValueError vs IndexError, unpacking arguments with string.split
Morten W. Petersen
- multiple JSON documents in one file, change proposal
Last message date:
Fri Nov 30 19:08:28 EST 2018
Archived on: Fri Nov 30 19:08:42 EST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).