DeprecationWarning in Python 3.6 and 3.7

אורי uri at speedy.net
Wed Apr 3 00:40:30 EDT 2019

אורי
uri at speedy.net

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 6:12 AM Inada Naoki <songofacandy at gmail.com> wrote:

> See this log.
>
> https://travis-ci.org/speedy-net/speedy-net/jobs/514595889
>
> 1. In line 172, you *enabled* virtualenv, created by Travis-CI with
> old virtualenv library.
> 2. In the legacy virtualenv, you installed latest virtualenv.
>
> You need to enable virtualenv, *created by* latest virtualenv.
> Install latest virtualenv in virtualenv *created by* old virtualenv is
> not enough.

Thank you, I understand now. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding.
The virtualenv enabled in line 172 is from Travis. Do you know if it's
possible to change it's version? It's the default virtualenv of these
versions of Python (3.6 & 3.7) and I don't know how to change it. Should I
wait until Travis will upgrade their default virtualenv versions? Or can I
upgrade it manually?

The first line of code from my script in the log above is line 177 (`cp
env.ini.tests env.ini`), which comes from
https://github.com/speedy-net/speedy-net/blob/uri_run_tests_with_deprecation_warnings_2019-04-02_a/.travis.yml
line
17.

I also asked this question on Stack Overflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55486248/deprecationwarning-in-python-3-6-and-3-7-with-pillow