Web framework for static pages

morphex morphex at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 03:14:55 EDT 2019

Hi.

After a long break, I'm starting to work with web development again, in my company Nidelven IT.

http://www.nidelven-it.no

I've used Zope and Plone since the early days, as well as other web systems / frameworks, Python-based, some PHP, Java etc.

However, I would like to add another tool to my toolbox, another weapon to the arsenal..

Some customers would want static pages, and that's something I want to offer.

What frameworks are there for generating static web pages in Python? What are the features of each?

Thanks,

Morten