Web framework for static pages

Morten W. Petersen morphex at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 06:54:24 EDT 2019

I was hoping to avoid testing a lot of different systems, spending time
there.

So that's why I'm asking here.

I don't need a guide to create a website, maybe a refresher on some topics.

Ideally I'd want a static site generator that makes it easy and quick to
create a website which is pretty, accessible, works across browsers and
standards compliant and doesn't freeze the browser on a low-end phone.

And where it is easy to override using for example plain or template HTML,
or extend programmatic features using some plugins or just subclassing.

Do you know of a XML DTD for HTML5 by the way?

-Morten

Blogging at http://blogologue.com
Tweeting at https://twitter.com/blogologue
On Instagram https://instagram.com/morphexx