Python resources recommendations

Arup Rakshit ar at zeit.io
Sat Mar 9 09:01:48 EST 2019

Hello Python,

This is my first time in this mailing list. I am a Ruby/JS developer by day. I have decided to learn Python now this year. Being an experienced developer as I said above which resources I should pick to learn Python in and out? Currently I am reading this https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html <https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html> . What next you would recommend me after this? I would like to learn Flask once I feel good with Python core.

Thanks,

Arup Rakshit
ar at zeit.io