uWISGI with Qt for Python

Israel Brewster ijbrewster at alaska.edu
Wed Mar 13 19:41:48 EDT 2019

Never mind this request. I realized that for what I am doing, the web server was unnecessary. I could just load local HTML files directly into the QWebEngineView with no need of an intermediate server. Thanks anyway, and sorry for the noise!

---
Israel Brewster
Software Engineer
Alaska Volcano Observatory