Backend Python Developer need in NYC ASAP!
kenneth.partyka at gmail.com
Mon May 13 15:06:07 EDT 2019
I have an immediate need for a Backend Python Developer in New York City (SoHo) paying from $70-100/hour. This is an onsite position lasting 3-6 months on a W-2 (no sponsorship, C2C or 1099 is available). Remote work is not an option.
What you’ll do:
• design, develop, and deploy innovative solutions for challenging problems in our Supply Chain, Merchandise and Planning, and Talent domains
• Improve our business systems by building new features and adapting existing ones
• Participate in code reviews and help maintain high standards of code quality
• Deliver limited defect products through ubiquitous test automation
Who you are:
• Equipped with 2+ years of professional programming experience
• Backed by a strong understanding of software engineering principles and fundamentals, as well as data structures and algorithms
• Proficient in Python
• Knowledgeable about modern relational databases, such as PostgreSQL
• A quick learner and problem solver
• Experienced in Agile development and continuous delivery
• An excellent, empathetic communicator (in writing and in person!)
• Experience with business management systems and modules pertaining to supply chain, merchandising, and enterprise resource planning
If you are interested, please send a resume to me (kenneth at c-rec.com) ASAP as we are interviewing this week!
More information about the Python-list