Question :)

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:17:04 EDT 2019

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 8:33 AM Milos Vujcic
<milos.vujcic.997 at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I’m new into Python and Django thing and I’m having big problem with cmd  and virtualenv command. Do I really need to use virtual environment  for making Django/Python web apps because my cmd just won’t accept it. Can I skip virtualenv and just start making things in Django?

You don't have to use a virtual environment.  If it is holding you
back, and you are just familiarizing yourself with Django, you should
be fine.  But as you develop different django applications that use
different libraries, you will find that using virtualenv keeps the
right things in the right places.  So after you get started with
Django, look into what your problems are with virtualenv.  Copy and
paste the commands you use to install it, and include the resulting
error messages.  You will get help here

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com/blog