ÿ in Unicode

Jon Ribbens jon+usenet at unequivocal.eu
Fri Mar 6 11:15:35 EST 2020

On 2020-03-06, Pieter van Oostrum <pieter-l at vanoostrum.org> wrote:
> Jon Ribbens <jon+usenet at unequivocal.eu> writes:

>>> Yes

>>> No

>>> No, only a comment
>>>
>>> This buggy language is very amusing.
>>
>> What's the bug, or source of amusement?
>
> The bug is in the mental world of the OP.

Quite possibly. I must admit I was just interested to learn what
they thought was wrong or amusing in the above. There's plenty of
room to have reasonable differing opinions on Unicode strings and
how they're implemented in languages, but it's not at all obvious
what could be different in those specific expressions.