how to specify trusted hosts in windows config file

dcwhatthe at gmail.com dcwhatthe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:25:56 EDT 2020

I don't have control over this, Chris.  This is at my office.  I'm not the resource who manages network or other settings.  And we have various anti-spyware in place, that at leasts mitigates the risk.

What I'm doing isn't unprecedented.  People get false positives all the time on the web, and ask for this type of assistance.  Maybe my results were real evidence of something funky, but either way I have to get work done.

Thanks for trying to help, anyway.  I'll do a compare of the refreshed PIP files on the office PC, to a copy of pip elsewhere that I know is legit.