Audacity and pipe_test.py

Steve Gronicus at SGA.Ninja
Thu Sep 10 18:22:29 EDT 2020

Yes, certainly loving the progress now...
Great learning curve.

Your line worked except that I used copy/paste to place it in the program.
I kept on getting something like "improper indentation or tab" and pointing
to the end of that line.  I guess hidden characters were imbedded and when I
deleted all spaces before and after the paste, then placed them in again,
those hiddens went away.

Also, this language certainly does not like spaces at all except where IT
wants them. The values for ThisList[T] entries were two words, words with
spaces between. No go....  I removed spaces and replaced them with - where I
wanted them, and it is working really nicely.

My time.sleep(60) or the do_command("'Start Time'=0, 'End Time'=150")  lines
do not seem to work unless they are immediately after the Record1stChoice
instruction.  This means that placement of the labels happen after the track
is recorded and before the recording is stopped.  I can live with that....

Now I am going to see if I can name the label track and the recording
Track...

Steve

FootNote:
If money does not grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?