Can I earn a lot of money by learning and mastering the Python programming language?

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming teoenming.dec2020 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:39:10 EST 2021

Subject: Can I earn a lot of money by learning and mastering the Python
programming language?

Good day from Singapore,

I am an IT consultant with a System Integrator (SI)/computer firm in
Singapore, specializing in Systems/Infrastructure and Computer Networking.
I am thinking of creating an extra avenue/stream of income by learning
extra skills and becoming a programmer or software developer/engineer. I
hope it is not too late for a person of my age. Can I earn a lot of money
by learning and mastering the Python programming language? Thought I would
like to find out first before I jump into the bandwagon and investing my
time into learning Python. Besides Python, what other programming languages
can make me earn a lot of money? Are Python, Java and C++ the most popular
and most sought after (by employers) programming languages in the world?

I am looking forward to your advice.

Thank you very much.

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 42 years old as of 21 Jan 2021
Thursday, is a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL living in Singapore. He is an IT
Consultant with a System Integrator (SI)/computer firm in Singapore. He is
an IT enthusiast.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----