i just moved from bottleframework to flask. I changes what needed to be altered to convert the code and when i run it i just get "Internal server error" Running tail -f ../logs/error_log i get no errors. How can i find out what is the culprit her

vergos....@gmail.com vergos.nikolas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 09:16:59 EDT 2021

Στις Παρασκευή, 9 Ιουλίου 2021 στις 4:10:29 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 11:07 PM vergos.... at gmail.com
> <vergos.... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > please tell me what i need to do to be able to see error messages in browser and not only via console:
> >
> > app = Flask(__name__)
> > app.debug = True
> > application = app
> >
> > The above only displays error via console into the error_log, having to open it each time. how can i see it in browser?
> Until you're able to serve pages, you won't get anything in the browser.
>
> Nikos, you've come back to this list a few times over the years, and
> each time, you're trying to host web sites with a very shaky
> understanding of what's actually going on. Are you still trying to
> provide hosting services to other people, and if so, have you - as was
> advised multiple times in the past - dedicated a week to actually
> learning how HTTP works and how web browsers and back end apps
> communicate?
>
> ChrisA

This is a perosnal project of mine.

Iam abl to server the page i want, its just in a specific function i get an error and that error is being displayed on console, and i'am trying to make it seen via browser instead.

Isn't app.debug = True enough to do that? eveb if i add app.testing=True i still cant see the errors in the browser.