pytest segfault, not with -v

Marco Sulla Marco.Sulla.Python at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 12:40:01 EST 2021

Indeed I have introduced a command line parameter in my bench.py
script that simply specifies the number of times the benchmarks are
performed. This way I have a sort of segfault checker.

But I don't bench any part of the library. I suppose I have to create
a separate script that does a simple loop for all the cases, and
remove the optional parameter from bench. How boring.
PS: is there a way to monitor the Python consumed memory inside Python
itself? In this way I could also trap memory leaks.