What to use for finding as many syntax errors as possible.

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at vub.be
Sun Oct 9 06:09:17 EDT 2022

I would like a tool that tries to find as many syntax errors as possible
in a python file. I know there is the risk of false positives when a
tool tries to recover from a syntax error and proceeds but I would
prefer that over the current python strategy of quiting after the first
syntax error. I just want a tool for syntax errors. No style
enforcements. Any recommandations? -- Antoon Pardon