WHAT THIS EXCEPTION MEANT? I ATTCHED SCREENSOHT

avi.e.gross at gmail.com avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:55:56 EDT 2022

Nati,

If you thought a bit first, you might remember this mailing list does not
forward attachments so we are not seeing the image you called image.png and
you neglected to also give us some text telling us what exception you saw or
lots of additional details that might help.

And, just FYI. Using upper case subjects with multiple spelling and grammar
errors is not an ideal way to get anyone to want to read or reply. Yes, I
realize your main language is  עִברִית but you are writing to an
international audience where everyone expects some English.

Try this next time:

	Subject: What does this exception mean? I attached a screenshot
([{that nobody can see]})

All uppercase is considered shouting by some unless it merits it.

It is possible that the screenshot might have told us what was needed but
generally people need to know what kind of Python you are running on what
kind of machine/OS and what modules you imported that may be relevant and
see what code may have been called that passed back the exception without
handling it.

You have posted here before many times and probably also know some of us
want to know a bit about the purpose of the code as the answer often is not
to do it that way and do something a bit different but that is valid in the
circumstances.

Avi