Which architectures to support in a CI like Travis?

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
Mon Sep 19 10:27:47 EDT 2022

Dear Mats,

thanks for the reply.

Am 19.09.2022 16:10 schrieb Mats Wichmann:
> Kind of unrelated to the actual question, but if you start doing
> anything serious under Travis you'll run out of free minutes rather
> quickly.  My project had to just give up on it after they changed
> their licensing models....

I'm new to Travis and didn't noticed that piece of information. ;)
Now I am more scared that Travis asked me for my credit card data no
matter that I choose a "free" plan.

I'm a bit shocked and still don't understand the "credit" infos on my
Travis account.
There are "Credits" ("used 4470 of 10000 credits") and "OSS only
credits" ("0 of your 0 monthly credits").

OSS == "open source software" ?

I'm confused and thought that Travis is free for public github repos.
Any suggestions.

Kind
Christian