[Python-mode] XEmacs python-mode package maintainership

Norbert Koch viteno at xemacs.org
Fri Dec 19 10:54:45 EST 2003

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> writes:

Hi Skip,

> I just made a number of changes (mostly bug fixes submitted by others) to
> python-mode.el.  How do I go about notifying the XEmacs gurus about this
> change?  (That is, how do I "updat[e] the file-version in the XEmacs package
> directory"?)

So you're willing to maintain the package?  Cool, that's great news.

http://www.de.xemacs.org/Develop/cvsaccess.html#committers

contains the information about becoming a committer (I should have
sent this earlier, sorry).  Could you provide the bits and pieces?
Then we're going to set up your access point and you're the master of
python-mode.

I don't expect anyone on the board to object this move.  If I'm
mistaken, please speak up!

norbert.