[Python-mode] opportunity

Concepcion Garcia Jarrett at meetingalove.com
Thu Apr 1 12:01:50 EST 2004

Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities

NO required tests, classes, books, or interviews.

Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice - that's right, you can become a Doctor and receive all the benefits and admiration that comes with it!

No one is turned down.

CALL TODAY ------->> 1 - 270-573-8493 (24 hours) <<-----------

        "I finally got my dream job that I knew I deserved. Thank you very much...
                            " Fred Thompson, Kansas City, MO.

       "This got me a great job, that I never could have have without this program.  Thank you.
                             " Sharra Minnett , Chicago, IL