[Python-mode] [ python-mode-Bugs-1079878 ] C-c C-c moves cursor into Python Output buffer

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 6 11:07:01 CET 2004

Bugs item #1079878, was opened at 2004-12-06 11:07
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=581349&aid=1079878&group_id=86916

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I edit a Python script with XEmacs, then hit C-c
C-c, the script is executed, the output is shown in a
*Python Output* buffer, and the cursor is moved into
this buffer.

I want the cursor to stay in the buffer displaying the
Python script.  According to Skip this is a bug.