[Python-mode] [ python-mode-Bugs-1215039 ] eat 100% CPU when "Force full reparse"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 9 11:44:17 CEST 2005

Bugs item #1215039, was opened at 2005-06-05 11:16
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pupilzeng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=581349&aid=1215039&group_id=86916

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
it seems to come into a infinite loop, and I can't do
anything but Ctrl+C to end emacs and all my datas were
lost.
It ocurred every time I type M-/ for code completion.
my emacs is 23.0.0.1, checkout from the branch
unicode-2 on April, 2, 2005