[Python-mode] [ python-mode-Patches-1437306 ] Patch for pydb debuggercompatibility

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 23 10:52:38 CET 2006

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=581351&aid=1437306&group_id=86916

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Recently I've been extending the pdb and merging it
with pydb which is suitable for use by ddd. Here are
the small changes I made to python-mode.el's pdbtracker
to allow it to work with either pdb or pydb.

(I realize it is a failing of mine not to appreciate
the  superiority of pdb's location-reporting format and
this coupled with my rather small brain which needs to
sometimes parse locations reported in the bash, GNU
make and perl debuggers caused me such confusion that I
found it expedient when debugging ddd regular
expressions to just to stick with the regexps I used in
a couple of those other debuggers.)