[Python-mode] merging

Andreas Roehler andreas.roehler at online.de
Fri Jan 9 08:47:57 CET 2009

Hi Beverly,

should I be able to assist you with some checks, please
feel free to send the code.

I run python 2.5 with

XEmacs 21.5  (beta28) "fuki" (+CVS-20070806) [Lucid] (i386-suse-linux, Mule) of Sun Sep 23 2007 on verdi

GNU Emacs 22.1.1 (i586-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.0) of 2007-11-24 on dede

Andreas Röhler