[Python-mode] small units

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:42:51 CET 2010

I second this, I find the emacs movement bindings work brilliantly.

And if it is a long line, I use incremental search to navigate.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
> On Mar 05, 2010, at 07:00 PM, Andreas Roehler wrote:
>
>>question is: how to edit small units in python-code?
>>
>>Let's consider piece below from Dive Into Python:
>>
>>  result = roman71.fromRoman(numeral)
>>
>>Beside of operators three python-words are here:
>>
>>result / roman71 / fromRoman(numeral)
>>
>>which should possible be picked with one command/key.
>>Resp. copied, deleted, maybe transposed etc.

I am not sure what you mean by one command/key, could you
elaborate?  I am curious what you are searching for.

Have you seen this functionality elsewhere?  Could you give
a specific example?

Thanks,
Rohan