[Python-mode] python.el cleanup

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Apr 4 17:21:12 CEST 2011

On Apr 03, 2011, at 08:55 PM, Andreas Röhler wrote:

>;; That isn't covered by an FSF copyright assignment (?), unlike this
>;; code, and seems not to be well-maintained for Emacs (though I've
>;; submitted fixes).

I've said before, but it's worth repeating.  While I still believe that at
some point I did sign a copyright assignment for my contributions to
python-mode.el, I also have absolutely no problem signing one again if for
whatever (unimportant) reason, the FSF does not have one on file from me.

Please, if necessary, just send me the paperwork.  I'm certain the FSF has my
contact information on file.

-Barry