[Python-mode] script with indentation problems - Bug 818669

Glenn Linderman v+python at g.nevcal.com
Tue Aug 9 10:18:15 CEST 2011

On 8/8/2011 10:59 PM, Andreas Röhler wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> 3) Line 1266 (authlist = None). Point in column 1. Hit TAB.
>
>> ... Hit TAB again, and it gets indented 8 spaces
>> instead 4.
>
> at my machine it stays at current-indentation with TAB, which is
> a new behavior

Are you saying you are testing with a newer version than this
morning's?  I still see this behavior.... except that it sometimes
happens with the second TAB, and sometimes with the third.

What I don't understand is why TAB would ever move text more than one
indent at a time (8 character positions instead of 4).