[Python-mode] simplified procedure

Andreas Röhler andreas.roehler at online.de
Tue Jan 11 09:55:28 CET 2011

Hi Barry,

thanks for the merges.

With respect to the still considerable amount of
reports and a possible speed up of it's treatment, please
permit some reflexions, how ease the process:

- as for pure typos, whitespace, indent-matters IMHO
   developers should be permitted to push into the trunk
   without prior notice.

- if funktion is changed, newly introduced, we could
   agree a simplified procedure, saying a delay of three
   days, so people may object.

- in cases of fundamental change I won't act without
   your prior consent.

So far

is still unmerged. It concerns XEmacs only (featurep