[Python-mode] running Python tests

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Tue Mar 15 13:48:16 CET 2011

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for the invitation -- unfortunately I am already overloaded
with other projects so would not be able to provide adequate time to
python-mode.  Moreover my elisp knowledge is quite basic :-/

FWIW I use python-mode together with rope to get me some quick
navigation facilities (haven't actually used it for refactoring ;) )

> Pymacs seems broken.

With which version?  I recall fixing something to make rope work back
again after some not so recent upgrade -- now all seems to be fine with

GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
ii  pymacs                          0.23-1.1                        interface between Emacs Lisp and Python
ii  python-rope                     0.9.2-1                         Python refactoring library
ii  python-ropemacs                 0.6c2-4                         Emacs mode for Python refactoring