[Python-mode] running Python tests

m h sesquile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:37:35 CET 2011

On a somewhat related note, I've got a module that provides code
coveraeg[0] reporting.  It's somewhat functional right now, but needs
a little bit of work to be more robust.  One feature I'm planning to
add when I get some time is a way to invoke tests for a function/class
and get coverage info from that.  Then while editing/changing one
could quickly see if they have testing gaps.

cheers,
matt

[0] https://github.com/mattharrison/pycoverage.el