[Python-mode] problem with byte-code

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 14:00:29 CEST 2011

I pulled revision 633 and byte-compiled it, but if I call python-mode I get:

"byte-code: Don't know how to make a localized variable an alias"

and no stacktrace even if I set debug-on-error to true.

Any idea of what it could be?

Another thing which I think would be nice is to get rid of this
python-mode.el:1351:91:Warning: `interactive-p' is an obsolete function
(as of
     Emacs 23.2); use `called-interactively-p' instead.

Are you interested in a fix for that? Just a wrapper function that the
new one if
emacs version is > 23.2 should be fine, right?