[Python-mode] New to python mode, help!

Andreas Röhler andreas.roehler at online.de
Fri Oct 21 18:40:51 CEST 2011

Am 21.10.2011 17:21, schrieb Gene Horodecki:
> On 10/21/2011 8:43 AM, Tom Roche wrote:
>> Gene Horodecki Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:21:02 -0500

[ ... ]
> IN the messages buffer, I did see a complaint about the
> (global-font-lock-mode t) which I removed and then no errors except for
> usual X11 font complaints. According to python-mode.el the line is not
> required for xemacs anyway. Nothing python related. Yes I do get
> 'Python' in the mode line.

Hi,

as current release has some compatibility issues with XEmacs, we
maintain a separate branch for it - no release so far.

Get it with your browser from

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~a-roehler/python-mode/XEmacs-compat-test/files

better still with bazaar installed:

bzr branch lp:~a-roehler/python-mode/XEmacs-compat-test

Interested to learn how it works,

thanks,

Andreas