[Python-mode] ipython setup

rosoloum ribonucleico at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:01:42 CET 2012

Thanks!  I just installed the latest version.

In your previous post in this thread you said:

" .... you should not need any customization for IPython.  There was a bug,
which shold be gone now. Could you try from current  trunk again?  ... "

However, when I tried M-x ipython but I got "no match"

I have the following on my .emacs file:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/python-mode/")
(setq py-install-directory "~/.emacs.d/python-mode/")
(require 'python-mode)

Is there anything else I need to put in my .emacs file to debug and execute
my code on an IPython  buffer?

Python-mode mailing list

Sent from the Python - python-mode mailing list archive at Nabble.com.