[python-nigeria] Good Morning Everyone: Introduction

olabayo onile-ere olabayo96 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 02:44:31 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
I am Olabayo Onile-Ere and I am one of the admins that manage this awesome mailing list, I will start with an informal introduction.
I am the lead developer at Hotels & Perks: www.hotelsnperks.com. I have been programming for a while but I recently picked up python ( about 1.5 years) and  I must say it has been joy all through.
I implemented our api/backend in python, must say I have been having a lovely experience, If I had to choose all over again I would definitely make the same choice.
I hope to be able to contribute in anyway I can to the collective building of our vibrant community. I am encouraging everyone to also send an informal introduction so we can get to know a bit about us the python way (smiley..).
Going forward I would love for us to maximize this mailing list by using it as a tool to drop feedback, comments or suggestions, events, news, anything python that you want the community to access.
Again I say welcome to everyone, it is a real pleasure being a part of something as refreshing, creative and productive as this python community.
A big thank you to Naomi, Aisha and every python enthusiast here and everywhere.
Have a beautiful day everyone and stay awesome.