[python-nigeria] We got featured. The Dilemma?

Aisha Bello aishabello2050 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 12:09:46 EST 2015

Hello Pythonistas,

Hope you are all having a great weekend?. This past week we got featured by
a popular Nigerian blogger's
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/12/applications-to-first-free-djangogirls.html#more
and
there was an announcement on Inspiration FM 92.3 by OAP Rufai Oseni during
their empowerment series program :). We've had lots of amazing applications
since then, from really enthusiastic, passionate women and girls wanting to
get into the Tech sphere.

My Dilemma :( ? We are still looking for passionate pythonistas like
yourselves to volunteer their time to mentor these women who are really
eager to get into technology. So this is a subtle appeal to anyone who
would like to coach on the day of the workshop #BeAHero. Do fill in the
form here https://djangogirls.org/lagos/#coach
And for everyone who has indicated interest in mentoring and have taken the
time out of their very busy schedule to fill the form and commit to
mentoring. A massive thank you and E-hugs.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.....
Aisha Bello