[python-nigeria] Greetings ad Call for Support for Upcoming Django Girls Workshop

olabayo onile-ere olabayo96 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 12:13:18 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,
This is a reminder to our beautiful community of two splendid events ahead, first is the upcoming Django Girls Workshop and second is the lite meetup we are in the process of setting up.
For our Django Girls Workshop we are in need of coaches who will give support to attending participants by way of taking them through the setup/installation of python plus one or two other requirements (Django etc), to the support and mentoring needed to take the participants through one or more tutorials. Who knows as coaches we might learn one or two things from our participants/workshop that will help us in writing our next killer app.
Secondly I want to appreciate everyone for their commitment and support for the community, in light of the planned meetup we suggested that we come up with a date, agenda and mode of refreshment.
I will go ahead and drop my first contribution which is in relation to the agenda for the meetup. - I would love for us to discuss on creating an open source project which the whole community can build/contribute to, off the top of my head I have messaging in mind. This is just an exercise to encourage collaboration, it could be something one of us is already working on and we could all work on it together.
More suggestions from me soon.
Thank you all and have a grand evening.
Olabayo Onile-Ere