[python-nigeria] Greetings And Resource Info

olabayo onile-ere olabayo96 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 11:49:10 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I missed you guys even if it sounds like a lambda (pun intended), I wish us the best in the remaining part of the year and more productivity in the year ahead, and on that note I want to drop some resources I feel might be useful to all web and mobile entrepreneurs in the house.

link (https://startupper.total.com/en/login) - Startupper of The Year challenge, a program by Total Oil and Gas that seeks to energize the ideas of young people across Africa who aspire to start their own businesses and build a brighter future.

link (https://developers.google.com/startups/) -  Google Launchpad, launchpad provides you with the technology, events, online resources, expertise and community to launch and scale your app

link (https://fbstart.com/) - Fbstart is a new program from Facebook designed to help early stage mobile startups build and grow their apps.

Thank you for your splendidness, and I say a big happy codefesting with friends and family.

Olabayo Onile-Ere