[python-nigeria] About Myself

Majiyagbe Oluwole oluwole564 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 03:02:43 EST 2016

My name is Majiyagbe Oluwole, a student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. I'm
a software developer who is interested in self development. I've learnt C#
programming language and would like to develop myself on web technology
using either Django or Flask. I would also like to create a Python
Developers Club in my School in order to bolster the moral of self taught
web developers and open their eyes to the intricacies of Python. I love the
Django women initiative and hope to host that also in my school