[python-nigeria] Lekan Wahab

Loek van Gent 1%CLUB loek at onepercentclub.com
Tue Feb 2 13:06:37 EST 2016

Dear Lekan, Aishia and others,

Wow! Two DjangoGirls workshops in Nigeria within 3 months. This is good
news!
Good to here the 'boys' are welcome too after the workshops.
I found that at PyCon the combination with the DjangoGirls worked pretty
well!

Keep up the good work you all. Know that many of the people involved in
PyCon Namibia are willing to help out with a major Python event in Nigeria.

Cheers,
Loek