[python-nigeria] Happy New Year Pythonists

olabayo onile-ere olabayo96 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 11:34:53 EST 2016

Happy New Year Everyone,
I trust we had a swell holiday, and I trust that some of us are still feeling ecstatic from all the awesome moments we shared with friends and family. I want us to take this note both as a greeting and also as a charge, we must ensure that our plan to create and enhance growth individually and as a community needs to be acted upon in a proactive manner.

Reminders: Django Girls WorkshopReminders: Lite Meetup
We can do this together, and by the way I hope some of us were able to check out the links I sent In a previous digest, I was able to get my startup on the Google Launchpad and I must say It has been a great experience.
I will always be committed to all things community and I am sure that with our collective efforts we will be able to make a blast this year in and for all things PYTHON.
Thank you and have a splendid Evening.
Olabayo Onile-Ere