[python-nigeria] Hello............. It's Me

Aisha Bello aishabello2050 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:09:23 EST 2016

Hola Pythonistas,

It's been terribly quiet here. Everyone seems to be super busy. I just had
a conversation that turned like if a community of developers are awfully
quiet then be rest assured they are individually dreaming about
code......*am not sure how true that is*

But on a more serious note I thought I should take the time to hola at the
community.......

However more interesting news is that more DjangoGirls workshops are going
to happen in other parts of Nigeria. So proud of DGLagos girls. Now plans
are in place for not just DjangoGirls in OAU and Ogbomoso but one in Ota,
Ogun state, and in Port Harcourt. Congratulations Helen(Ogbomoso), Tina
(PH), Hamdalah (Ota) and Busayo (who joined OAU organizers), so proud of
you girls. More exciting is I heard some of the attendees have been
proactive and gone ahead to form WhatsApp groups with their mentors where
they get to ask their #django questions and their mentors have been very
helpful in helping them figuring things out. #ThankYou

Here's me soliciting for help and support in terms of Mentorship,
Sponsorship, Media awareness et. al. for the upcoming DjangoGirls, just
like you all did for DGLagos which was a huge success. Official photos and
video links coming up soon in that regard ;)

Wishing everyone a productive week ahead.......

Asante (In my Swahili Voice)

Aisha Bello :D