[python-nigeria] Yaay!!!...........Our bots are ready .....

Aisha Bello aishabello2050 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:30:20 EDT 2016

Hello Wonderful Pythonistas,

I apologize for the delay in getting the votes started. Many thanks for
being patient

Massive shout out to @acetakwas and @ichux for all the hard work they've
put into making sure our vote bot works. First things first: if you haven't
nominated for the three positions please do so now. Nominations ends today.
Voting starts tomorrow Friday at 00:00. Please join the voting channels for
each category i.e #votes_chairperson #votes_secretary  #votes_treasurer and
cast your vote, by just clicking on the check mark of the person you want
to vote for. Only your first mark counts. Voting ends  Saturday 21st at
11:59 pm. We look forward to a fun election

With PyHugs,

Aisha